Ruby on Rails often simply referred to as Rails, also known as RoR Development, is a 100 % free web development system framework meant for faster web applications. The Ruby programming is a free program and is constantly improved by Ruby on Rails developers to make it more better and user friendly.
Ruby on Rails is based on the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture that enables the data to be separated from presentation. Rails framework has a large AJAX code which it uses to generate AJAX rule and the required Java script is automatically generated.
Ruby on Rails Developers follow the latest trends in Ruby on Rails programming such as Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and Quality programs to ensure the code quality is excellent for high volume scalability. So if you looking for 100 % free web style development, 100 % free applications, RoR solutions, RoR developers will help you to achieve your company goals.
Advantages of Using Ruby on Rails
1. Rails works well with various web servers and databases as it is really easy to set up web solutions using rails.
2. It’s Perfect for Web Technologies, The great thing about it is that you can get a working prototype up and running extremely quickly. Checking the feasibility of a project is made much easier because of this. In addition, cracks in the scope and direction of a web application can be fixed early on in the development cycle.
3. You can Saves Money, Whether you’re the project lead or the client, no one is going to complain about this one. To put it simply, RoR Development can cut significant chunks out of web project. The framework is 100% free and runs on Linux, which is also open-source. It’s also easy to work with from a developer’s perspective.
4. The beauty of Ruby on Rails is that you can create your own building blocks for plug-and-play functionality. Now, it’s on as simple as snapping your fingers, but it’s much easier to do it with Ruby on Rails than with any other technology on the market today.
5. Rails provides easy and easy development with high top quality results.
6. The Ruby on rails framework software also supports MySQL, SQL, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle.
ROR CMS provides very flexible solutions,
7. Rails applications are personalized to quality for an individual or a company and best fit for all kind of web application. Rails architecture is used and most preferred for development of CMS, e-commerce, portals, collaboration, and community.
8. The Big Players Use It
You know that there’s something seriously right about Ruby on Rails when reading the list of companies that currently use it. Let’s have a look at just a small selection:
Ruby on Rails is not only ideal for the larger companies, but it’s perfect for startups or local businesses as well. In a web landscape where you need to stand out to make something out of your project, Ruby on Rails allows your web application to break free from the standardization of template solutions at a cost that won’t cripple your bottom line.